Sunday, August 4, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!

Time for another #TBT! This time of course, it is late! But since I am behind four days already on my 31 day challenge I figured I should post what I should have posted on the correct day. So Thursday August 1st would have been the first day, therefore TBT.

I have been challenged by my fellow blogging buddy, my Auntie, and a member of the famous noTTafarm team, Kristin Camp!

1975- My Mommy (standing) and my Auntie Kristin!
I am so very thankful that my sister and I never had to wear PJ's like that! 

Kristin and I when I was three.
My bangs were pretty sweet! Thanks Mom!

Thanksgiving 2008.
I'm pretty sure that milkshake had alcohol in it and I wasn't 21. Oh well, it was a family function so it doesn't matter ;)


I want to thank Kristin for challenging me to blog more! I have a rough 31 days ahead of me! This is going to be fun!

~Chelsie




2 comments:

  1. Go, Chelsie, Go! I'm excited to see what you come up with. I suggest lots and lots of pictures of Kiya! :) Heart You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the PJ photo:) If I recall correctly thanksgiving 2008 would be when I drank the entire bottle of wine to myself...oh goodness! Pretty sure you had an alcoholic milk shake and neither of us were 21 good times!

    ReplyDelete