Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

Throwback Thursday!

Welcome to this weeks' TBT! Earlier this week one of my best friends got engaged! I am so very excited! I love weddings and everything about them, from planning to coordinating to attending. They are wonderful! Anyway, I have dedicated this weeks TBT to my other halves, Megan and Nicole.

Introductions:

 Megan on the left, me on the right.
Nicole on the left, me on the right.

AND... we're the three best friends that anybody could have!

Summer between Freshman and Sophomore year of high school (2006?).

Junior year Halloween (2007).

Junior year Prom (2007).

Senior prom (2008). 

As you can see, we have a signature pose.

Summer between Junior & Senior year of High School (2007).
Yes, we all worked at the same place :)

 Senior year homecoming (2007).
(Yes I had pink hair)

 High school graduation (2008).

 Freshman year of college, Halloween (2008).

 Freshman year of college (2008-09).
They were mad I put bows in their hair :)

Summer between Freshman and Sophomore of College (2009).

Winter time 2010.

New Years Eve (2010/2011).
We like Taava too :)

Summer time in Valentine, NE (2011).

Recap of TBT:
- Megan, Nicole, and I like to always pose the same.
- I use to have a bow wearing obsession.
- My hair color is different in every single photo.
- We need more recent pictures! We have NONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment