Thursday, August 8, 2013

31 Day Challenge: Super Sunday!

Super Sunday

Why was Sunday so super?

We finally have a house!! After all the looking and heartbreaks, they accepted our first offer. Our closing date is August 23rd! Third time really is a charm!

Here is a little information about the new house...

It is an older house so it has nice real hard wood floors throughout the living room, hall way, and upstairs bedrooms. The main bathroom has be newly remodeled! My brushed nickel shelf and soap dispenser will even match!

This is the faucet in my new bathroom.
Does anyone recognize that faucet? Some how fate new that my bathroom stuff would match at my new house!


Moving on.. the kitchen has original wood cabinets, so I am thinking about sanding and painting them. Light grey is my choice right now. The counter tops will also need to be painted. I am thinking about using Rust-Oleum Countertop Coating and painting them black with white and grey speckles. 
Has anyone ever used this? Good idea or not?

There is a full basement with a 3rd bedroom and another bathroom. Also, a full laundry room! So I will be able to close the door and hide everything that isn't done! "The office" will be downstairs in the corner since there isn't a spot upstairs to put one. I have been coming up with ideas on how to divide the room but any suggestions are welcome!

As for Kiya, there is a fenced backyard! I know that is all she really cares about! Silly girl! I will be building an outside kennel for her at the new house, since she loves the one at Grandpa and Grandma's!

Kiya in her 'house' at G&G's house!
Sunday was definitely very SUPER!

~Chelsie


2 comments:

  1. Hooray for your house! I am excited to see all of your ideas. And I'm excited that Gramma will have peace and quiet once again at her house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the House!! :) Renovation is very fun!

    ReplyDelete