Tuesday, April 30, 2013

We Grow Wednesday

I know it isn't Wednesday but I have been busy for the past week so I'm going to try to catch up on my posts! We'll start with Wednesday last week.

Target is my favorite store! The dollar section at Target is even better! I recently bought three pots, three types of flowers, a watering can, and gardening gloves. My activity on Wednesday was to plant my flowers!

The yellow pot has sunflowers, the green has daisies, and the red has poppies. 
Here is Mr. El my Elephant watering can. He's cute!
Ready to plant!

Planting Process
Step 1: Take pod and add one tablespoon of water.
Step 2: Stare in awe of how big the pod grew with just some water!

The rest of the steps I forgot to take pictures of but I put potting soil in my pots, dug a hole, and place the pod in the soil. I then dumped the seeds on top the pod and covered lightly with soil.

Finished Product!
Mr. El will be keeping a good eye on the flowers as they start growing!
Luckily, there were some small Dr. Ward plant stands around to show case my flowers!

Stay tuned for 'We Grow Wednesday' tomorrow to see how much the flowers have started to grow!
~Chelsie

1 comment: