Monday, April 22, 2013

Manic Monday

What a Manic Monday!

What a crazy day! So I forgot the pictures at home of that I did all weekend so instead of ruining the surprise I will just talk about my crazy Monday! First off, Happy Earth Day! I was trying to be a good person by celebrating Earth Day but it turned out to be pretty Manic! Last year Grandma and I went to Target and got free reusable bags in honor of Earth Day. So, yesterday we went and got our free Earth Day bags. 
We got these cute reusable bags with coupons and freebies! 

While at Target I decided that I should make the famous treat Dirt & Worms, in honor of Dirt & Worms. I got my cups, pudding, whipped topping, chocolate creme cookies, and gummy worms. Simple right? Wrong!

I wanted to make enough cups of Dirt & Worms for everyone at work. I decided to make 50 cups of Dirt. I made my pudding and creme topping. Well, I figured out soon that I didn't buy enough worms. So, I ran to Target and got more worms while my pudding was setting up. I got home and started putting the cups together. Well I soon realized that I didn't have enough of anything! I had to run to Wal*Mart this morning at 7:45 (Target wasn't open yet) to get more pudding, cookies, whipped topping, and a soda to keep me going! 

After six boxes of Family Sized Chocolate Pudding, six packages of store brand Oreo's, six containers of store brand Cool Whip, four bags of Gummy Worms, one gallon of milk, and three trips to two different stores, I had all 50 cups of Dirt & Worms finished! I was so excited! I put the cups into my muffin pans for easier travels and wrapped them with plastic wrap. As I was getting ready to put everything in my car it started pouring rain! I was so frustrated! I pulled my car into the garage, put them into the car, and finally made it to work. Luckily, the plastic wrap help from making my Dirt turn into mud!



Everyone at work was so excited to get treats! None of them even knew it was Earth Day! So after all of my hard work, I had to explain that since it was Earth Day I brought some Earth for them to eat! 

Happy Monday & Earth Day everyone!
~Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment