Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Super Saturday!

Super Saturday!

Yes I know it is Tuesday but as you remember from yesterday I forgot my pictures of my Saturday activities, which really aren't pictures from the activity because, well you'll see..

Many people know that Chris and I have be renovating our main bathroom and on Saturday  we showered (not together) in the completely finished bathroom for the first time! That is why Saturday was so SUPER! No more walking downstairs to use the toilet and shower!

Here are so pictures of the finished product. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures of the bathroom before we started tearing everything out. :(
I had to order the perfect shower curtain so the white is just the liner.

 Pretty new faucet! 
Love the glass tile!
 Love the floating glass shelves!
Up close picture of the glass tiles.

It only took around six months to get everything finished and a lot of great helpers but I'm so glad to have it finished! Thanks to everyone that helped! You're all awesome!
~Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment