Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Win Back Wednesday

Win back is a synonym to catch up. Today I am going to try at 'win back' everyone's attention by catching them up on all that has been happening in the busy past month. Here we go..

First off, my little brother Joe graduated from St. Thomas More High School! He will be attending the University of Nebraska at Lincoln in the fall majoring in PGA Golf. Yes, that is actually a major.

Congrats Joe! You're awesome! Photo credit: Kristin Camp :)


Some exciting news for my Mom and Dad. Especially my Dad.. He has accepted the position of General Manager/ CEO of White River Electric Association in Meeker, Colorado. He and my Mom will be moving to Meeker by August 1st. They will be newly empty nesters so two big changes for them but we all know they will do great!

Meeker looks beautiful!


Chris agreed to play on four.. yes FOUR softball teams this summer. So on top of Puppy School Monday nights Chris also has softball. He plays on two different team on Monday nights, another on Tuesday, and his work team plays on Thursday's and some times on Friday's. I do try and make it to all of his games even though there have been nights where it has been 50 degrees and raining and nights that have been 102. Crazy Nebraska weather! But great supportive girlfriend!

Chris's work team. Go Scorrchers! 
(Chris is 3 from the left, back row)


Kiya has started puppy school! Well it is actually Dog Obedient school but puppy school sounds better! We have only gone to two classes so far but she is learning pretty fast. We have six classes left before we have to take the "test" to see if we passed. Kiya and I have a lot of homework to do before then, but I am very optimistic that she'll pass :)

She was super tired after her first night!


I got to hang out with my little friend Allie a couple of times! She is almost as cute and perfect as I was when I was that age :) We have a lot of fun when we are together and we share a special bond because we are both first Granddaughters and oldest of our families. There is more for me to teach Allie, like how to be a pretty princess like me!



Grandma, Grandpa, Chris, and I attended Cattlemen's Ball near Paxton, NE. The weather was great compared to last year, a little rain but not 110 degrees! The food was good, the entertainment was great, the shopping was fantastic! This years entertainment was Lonestar. I thought they did a great job! They just released a new album and I may just have to buy it! We had a great time and can't wait until next year!


Grandma had her second knee replaced this week (she is doing great) but before she had that done we have been exploring local shops in other towns. We are the reason for Small Business shopping.. because we spend so much! I will be talking about where we have gone and what we think about the shops we have been to. Once Grandma is fully recover we will be traveling and checking out more stores around the area. So, if anyone has any suggestions we will take them!


I'm sure there is a lot more that I could talk about but I'm sure this enough for today. Hope you all were able to keep up with my chatter. Check back soon for my new store reviews and purchases! Have a wonderful Wednesday! 
~Chelsie :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the long-awaited update! You really have been a busy beeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete