Thursday, June 13, 2013

Threads Thursday

Happy cool threads Thursday everyone! 

Today I'm going to talk about one of the stores that Grandma and I have ventured to recently. This store is located in Minden, Nebraska. I wanted to go to this specific store because people on Facebook are always talking about it and I saw a shirt that I had to have! The store is called 'Hissy Fit Boutique.'

The shirt I HAD to HAVE!

'Hissy Fit' is full of fun trendy fun clothes, as well as, boots, jewelry, purses, and much more! Some people may think the store is too Country for them but living in Nebraska I don't mind. They had some pretty awesome boots but I might have to get a second job to pay for them :)

The boots on the right are the one I want :)

Grandma and I had a great time in Minden. We got a lot of cool clothing while we were there. Grandma also got a 'God Made A Farmer' tee shirt, along with a cute tank and cover up that she wore to Cattlemen's Ball last weekend. She looked adorable, of course we didn't get any pictures.

This is the sweater that I got on sale for only $20!

 
They also have adorable baby clothes!

I will definitely be going back to 'Hissy Fit Boutique' in the future!

 
They have some great new products for summer!

Thanks for checking in on Threads Thursday! Make sure you check out "Hissy Fit Boutique" on Facebook and Online. They do ship! Check back to see more stores we have visited!

~Chelsie   

No comments:

Post a Comment