Friday, December 6, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

Good morning everyone! I know it has been awhile since I last blogged and there is no better way to return than announcing...

A BABY!

Last night, my cousin Tyler Ward and his wife Monica welcome a beautiful baby girl into the world! We have all been waiting a long time to here the secret "K" name and yesterday was finally the day, Kitra Anne! Monica had told us that we would never guess her name, she was right. I was guessing all these crazy names like; Kahleeka, Kruz, Kayson, and Kayn. I was way off! I think Kitra is an adorable name with many possibilities of cute nicknames!   

First picture of Kitra!
The first picture I saw of Kitra I instantly thought she looked like Tyler... 

Second picture of Kitra!
The second picture I think she looks like Monica's dad and brother.

It will be fun to watch her grow and see who she will look like when she gets older. She will be cute no matter who she takes after!



On another note.. today is someone special's BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to my Grandma, Jolene Ward.

Typical Jolene look...

And another typical Jolene look...

Matching shirts! We are awesome!
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday Grandma!

~Until next time..
Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment